Sunday, June 19, 2016

Remembering and Coherence Therapy

If you've walked jungle once you're never the same. Coherence Therapy can shift your instincts. Check out my therapy page: Link to insights,

That blog post -- situated on my other blog -- is linked to my teaching site. It is dated during my strongest flashback experience of my life. I'm forever grateful for the network of practitioners and psychotherapists I've built over the decades.

Events I participated in and learnings that were embedded into my memory system from dates between 1963 and 1972 have become a deep pile of jumbled memories.  This is my personal Coherence Therapy flickerback archive.

You may find benefit from any of a number of organizations that aid veterans in arranging air travel to Vietnam. 

Here is one that I'm considering as a possible way to re-member and de-fang those times. TOP -- Tours of Peace Vietnam Veterans

Traveling so that you could stand In-Country can bring about an unsurpassed depth of healing. However, you'll need a Context in order to get the most out of travel. So be sure to research the options that you can access most  effectively. 

Whatever you choose I'm here when you need a session of Life Review or what I've called Next Step Medicine

Contact me and learn more about counseling or psychotherapy options: About Me (on my clinical site).

No comments:

Post a Comment